The downtown farmers market isn't doing grape
Council approves two more towers and denies zero towers, shocking no one. Plus, we have an update on the downtown farmers market and share information about a wildlife underpass you probably haven't heard of.
- Council approves 60-storey condo near Hotel Macdonald in downtown Edmonton
- Edmonton councillors approve new high-rise neighbour for Hotel Macdonald
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald History
- TIL In 1953, a 16-storey, 300-bedroom addition was built to the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald but was later demolished in 1986
- Hotel Macdonald on Wikipedia
- Decision on future of divisive anti-ice brine once again delayed
- Global News Investigates: Test reveals calcium chloride exceeds Edmonton bylaws; councillors not briefed
- Liane Faulder: Growing solutions for downtown farmers market conundrum
- The new business of farmers’ markets in Edmonton
- Cornfusion with the 104st market location
- City Market to leave 104th Street
- Northeast Edmonton roadway expansion includes underpass for wildlife
- Grand opening for bridge connecting Aurum industrial hub
- Aurum Energy Park
- Don Iveson's Tweet
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.