Cornfusion with the 104st market location
This week Mack and Troy are joined again by Mel Priestley to delve in-depth into the confusion over the Downtown Farmers Market and where it will call home in the future.
- Carly Robinson's tweet
- IPEdmonton's tweet
- yegdtmarket on Instagram: Post 1 and Post 2
- Elise Stolte: Surprise. Farmers Market going back to 104 Street.
- Downtown farmers’ market to 104th Street: I can’t quit you!
- City Market to leave 104th Street
- 104th Street: Marquee area, mismatched market
- Edmonton’s City Market Downtown needs community representation
- Recap: The City Market Decides Against the Mercer Warehouse as a Potential Year-Round Venue
- Why we love living downtown
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.