Why is there no public art on the new GrOat bridge?
This week, the Groat Road bridge is front and centre. We’ll talk with Jason Meliefste about the successes, failures and why there’s no public art. Turns out it's both everyone's and no one's fault.
- Shock and disbelief as Edmonton Oilers suffer early playoff exit
- Wayne Gretzky takes US TV analyst job after stepping down from Oilers
- Edmonton Public Schools expects to cut 431 full-time positions hired for COVID-19 pandemic, majority teachers
- Branch Manager of Infrastructure Delivery, City of Edmonton
- Groat Road Bridges and Road Renewal Project
- Nov. 2020: Groat Road Bridge reopening to four lanes of traffic Sunday following $48-million rehabilitation project
- Twitter thread on project history
- Speaking Municipally Episode 6
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.