We've Bean here before
Don Iveson has a 5-point plan to hold taxes to inflation that includes having the suburbs pay their way. The FISE event might not make the cut this year, Edmonton explores more Sanctuary city implications and administration still seems to be running the city irrespective of council's oversight.
- Over 3,300 traffic violations issued during “Big Ticket Event”
- Police hand out 3,331 traffic tickets in 24 hours, warn drivers to slow down in playground zones
- A 5-Point Plan For Budget 2018
- UDI's response on Twitter
- IDEA's response on Twitter
- Troy's Twitter thread on the numbers
- Program & Service Review Q1 2018 Update
- Getting real: Councillor pushes for up to $64 million in cuts to test the waters
- Horse Hill ASP: More proof that Edmonton is addicted to sprawl
- Committee backs new sanctuary city policy for undocumented residents in Edmonton
- Access to Municipal Services Without Fear Policy
- Quicker than expected: Edmonton prepares for transportation revolution with new pilot projects
- Coming soon: Buckle up for Edmonton's first driverless shuttles
In this episode we mentioned fellow Alberta Podcast Network member The Daveberta Podcast, in which Dave Cournoyer and Ryan Hastman discuss the latest news in Alberta politics. We also talked about the latest episode of The Well Endowed Podcast called Investing in People. They're running a listener survey that you can fill out here.
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.