Another CRL? Chia, right!
This week Cate Watt and Anton Szabo join the podcast to answer all our questions about tax policy. Is making a new CRL to fund the LRT a good idea? Should we charge more taxes to those living in Windermere vs Oliver? It's time for revenge of the tax nerds!
- Cate Watt - Branch Manager, Assessment & Taxation
- Anton Szabo - Director, Integrated Business and Customer Solutions section within Assessment and Taxation
- Previously on Episode 84
- Pending LRT Lines and City-wide Transit Routes Assessment Growth Options
- Edmonton unlikely to see new community revitalization levies in the near future
- Land Use Density Options - Residential Subclasses Impact
- The City Plan
- The City of Edmonton spent $580M on consulting services from 2015-2019
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.