Setting your property taxes is a Tart form
We have two tax gurus on the show to give you the lowdown on everything you - and apparently we - need to know about taxation and assessment. We got a couple of things wrong last episode. Whoops 😬
- COVID-19: Number of photo radar tickets issued in Edmonton up 17 per cent in 2020 as city calls for ability to seize vehicles
- Guest: Cate Watt - Branch Manager, Assessment & Taxation
- Guest: Anton Szabo - Director, Integrated Business and Customer Solutions section within Assessment and Taxation
- City Sets 2020 Municipal Property Taxes
- Property Assessment and Taxation White Paper
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.