Aloe to 100!
Speaking Municipally has unfortunately lost a summary judgement in a trademark lawsuit. We'll have the details on that. Plus, indigenous ward names, EPS committees, middle management and a new community bussing pilot.
- City council approves Indigenous names for Edmonton’s new ward boundaries
- Edmonton council endorses Indigenous names for city's revamped wards
- Indigenous names for Edmonton wards endorsed by city council
- Camp Pekiwewin calling for COVID-19 response plan and on-site testing
- Camp Pekiwewin calls for COVID-19 support, redoubles demand for free transit
- News Release: Closure of Dr. Wilbert McIntyre Park encampment
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.