Making our city plan a little more Currant
Speaking Municipally is back from summer break with a special episode featuring Kalen Anderson, the director of (The) [Edmonton] City Plan.
- The City Plan
- Guidebook for preparing a municipal development plan
- Video: How do we plan for a future of one million more Edmontonians?
- A transformational City Plan for a changing Edmonton
- Edmonton’s Demographic is Changing the Way We Look at Neighbourhoods
- Keith Gerein: An Edmonton of two million needs aggressive plan, political discipline
- Edmonton city council votes to remove minimum parking requirements
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.