Making our city plan a little more Currant
Speaking Municipally is back from summer break with a special episode featuring Kalen Anderson, the director of (The) [Edmonton] City Plan.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
Guest: Kalen Anderson
- The City Plan
- Guidebook for preparing a municipal development plan
- Video: How do we plan for a future of one million more Edmontonians?
- A transformational City Plan for a changing Edmonton
- Edmonton’s Demographic is Changing the Way We Look at Neighbourhoods
- Keith Gerein: An Edmonton of two million needs aggressive plan, political discipline
- Edmonton city council votes to remove minimum parking requirements
Speak to us!
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network: locally grown, community supported. This week we talked about Shift, a podcast from Alberta Innovates that showcases "the work being done in the province’s innovation ecosystem in everything from health to clean energy." We also highlighted World on Fire, a podcast from CBC Edmonton that "takes you to the front lines of out of control wildfires in Canada, Australia, and California."
Speaking Municipally is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a home for curiosity-driven stories about our city, cultivated by the community. In addition to this podcast, Taproot publishes the Council Roundup every week. Sign up to get it delivered by email for free.★ Support this podcast ★
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.