No more Base-bale or lemon soc-curd
Outdoor baseball and soccer are both cancelled, and so are a billion other things in the pandemic, we'll update you on what's happening. Plus, in addition to foreign policy development, Twitter is now used to share news about innovation layoffs.
- EEDC's tweet
- Cheryll Watson's tweet
- Maggie Davison's tweet
- Don Iveson's tweet
- COVID-19: Almost 90 per cent of EEDC employees have been or will be temporarily laid off due to pandemic
- Edmonton Economic Development Corporation lays off staff due to COVID-19 - Ryan Jespersen Show
- COVID-19: Iveson sends $2.1-billion infrastructure project wish list to the province
- COVID-19: Iveson warns of further temporary layoffs, delayed construction projects as Edmonton faces $109.8 million shortfall by September
- Budget Update Presentation
- Edmonton spends $2M on PPE for essential and front-line workers
- Greek Orthodox Community plans to build 'gem' of a building on 114 Street and Jasper Avenue
- April 2018: Ripe for redevelopment: Downtown Edmonton dealership plans to move
- Sometimes it simply isn't possible for the show(s) to go on
- 'Hard to imagine an Edmonton summer without Fringe': Theatre festival cancelled over COVID-19
- See you on the flat side
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2020 Taproot Publishing Inc.