Buy online, don't wait in Limes
As the local state of COVID-19 emergency finishes its third week we reveal, through investigative journalism, that the siren wailing is not an emergency beacon. It's your children. We also investigate road closures, dog parks, and hypocritical restaurateurs.
- How will the City of Edmonton be impacted financially by the pandemic?
- Burning through the savings: City looks to cut costs as coronavirus takes toll on finances
- News Release - Road use and pedestrian signals adjusted to promote community safety
- Road lanes closing to give walkers, cyclists more room to keep their distance
- City continues to support the community as COVID-19 evolves
- COVID-19 General Complaint Form
- COVID-19 Physical Distancing Concern
- Edmonton Independent Hospitality Community
- April 7 Food Roundup: Local restaurants launch "save hospitality" campaign
- 95,000 restaurant employees in Alberta have lost their jobs due to COVID-19: survey
- Restaurant industry, like most, grappling with what post-COVID-19 looks like
- February 2019: ‘Somebody’s foot on our throat’: Alberta restaurant industry says it’s lost 10,000 jobs in 4 years
- February 2019: Edmonton food shops clarify positions on minimum wage after backlash over Restaurants Canada campaign
- Tech companies may leave Alberta over Kenney's devotion to oilpatch
- An open letter to Canadians from oil and gas workers
- Alberta Innovation Corridor
- Kenney warns Alberta headed for 25% unemployment
- Tiny Digital Businesses Play Key Role in Local Economies, Study Says
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2020 Taproot Publishing Inc.