Barley, malt, corn, hops, yeast, asorbic acid and a slice of lime
Coronavirus plans to kill us all so Edmonton city council compensates by hopefully having vehicles on roads kill us slightly less frequently.
- WHO COVID-19 situation dashboard
- Coronavirus vs. COVID-19
- COVID-19 coronavirus info for Albertans
- March 10: Seven new cases of COVID-19 confirmed
- Emergency Advisory Committee - Spring 2020 Update
- 'This isn't a sprint,' city manager tells Edmonton committee on COVID-19 preparations
- 'Agencies and institutions are working well together': Coronavirus dominates Edmonton emergency planning meeting
- Edmonton must prepare for possible supply-chain disruption caused by COVID-19, councillor says
- Edmonton event venues taking precautions amid coronavirus concerns
- March 4 Health Innovation Roundup: U of A researchers at the forefront of global response to COVID-19
- March 11 Health Innovation Roundup: U of A receives $2.4M in federal funding for 'rapid response' against COVID-19
- Edmonton council votes to lower residential speed limit to 40 km/h
- Council endorses speed limit reductions to 40 km/hr
- Julie's tweet re: the structure of the motion
- Jeff's tweet re: vote on 30 km/h
- CommonSenseYEG's tweet re: vote on 40 km/h
- Councillor Nickel's tweet
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.