Keeping the speed Breaduction plan in the oven
Council committee got a look at the Core Zone and speed reduction bylaw amendments... and didn't do a lot with them. Plus, one simple fix! Cyclists hate him! How one ward 3 councillor is single-handedly solving snow removal.
- 'As soon as possible in 2021': Valley Line Southeast LRT construction falls slightly further off-track, city says in latest update
- Council Roundup: Feb. 21, 2020 - ten reports!
- Edmonton City Councillors already voted for and support residential speed reduction - Troy's video
- Opinion: A 30-km/h limit returns residential streets to all of us by Julie Kusiek
- Residential Speed Reductions Pt. 1 by Sarah Hamilton
- Councillors considering hybrid residential speed limit model, despite consistency concerns from the city
- Kirsten Goa's tweet on ambulance chasers
- Troy said something smart
- Artist creates traffic jams in Google Maps with a wagon full of phones
- Troy calls out Tim Cartmell
- Michael Walters tweets about the decision
- Councillor calls for bike lanes to take a back seat on snow removal to get on residential roads faster
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2020 Taproot Publishing Inc.