Moving forward with the regional transit recALMONDation
Who needs Sherwood Park! We'll make our own regional transit system, and it'll have high quality service and no fares! ...Wait, no, it'll have neither of those things. But Edmonton will run it. Meanwhile, both winter and the province are giving Edmonton a chilly reception.
- City of Edmonton votes to join new Regional Transit Services Commission
- Edmonton city council drives regional transit forward with unanimous vote
- Edmonton and St. Albert sign recreation agreement
- Free Transit Edmonton
- 'More connected and more just': Coalition launches campaign for free transit in Edmonton
- 'Open and accepting of all': Coalition calls for free transit in Edmonton
- Progress Report: Free transit for all
- Iveson warns of 'phenomenal’ red tape if province gets between municipalities, Ottawa
- Daveberta Episode 48: An urban big city agenda in Alberta. Municipally Speaking with Mack Male
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.