Park well during blading or get tomaTOWED
The county with a very, very, very large hamlet squashes our regional transit dreams and foreigners throw some shrimp on the barbie and interfere in our traffic calming
- Strathcona County votes ‘no’ to regional transit plan
- Edmonton councillor confident regional transit plan will move forward without Strathcona County
- International traffic safety expert urging Edmonton to reactivate streets to the public, stop spending on calming measures
- 'We need to do a better job': Edmonton councillor calls for improved snow clearing
- ‘I’m not very pleased’: Edmonton councillor calls out poor snow clearing
- City of Edmonton to resume residential blading on Friday
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.