EPS wants to Matcha face to a crime
This week, it's a loose-leaf bag of topics: Gondolas, rezoning, bench plaques, facial recognition, and snow clearing - but we promise it's not calcium chloride
- Gondola proposal squeaks through city council checkpoint, needs to meet six principles for further approval
- City police eye use of facial recognition technology to fight crime
- Caution urged as Edmonton police explore facial recognition technology
- City recommends speed limit reduction to 40 km/h on portion of Whyte, Jasper Avenues
- New app unveiled to measure impact of reduced speed limits in Edmonton
- Estimated Time of Arrival Tool
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2020 Taproot Publishing Inc.