Alfalfantasizing about open option parking
Turns out open option parking DID actually come to committee this week. Plus, smart fare implementation is delayed to 2021 and the Journal loses a provincial affairs podcast and an Editor in Chief
- Removing parking requirements
- Ashley Salvador's tweet
- Parking Requirements for Eating and Drinking Establishments
- May 2019: Edmonton to look at backing away from minimum parking spot rules
- May 2019: GUNTER: Open-option parking proves city hall hates your car
- Smart fare rollout for Edmonton transit delayed until 2021
- November 2012: Intelligent Transit Fares for ETS and the Region
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.