Figuring out what EEDC has Gouda do
LRT vs. BRT is put to rest, at least for the west, and we learn what the future of the EEDC will be.
- Getting clarity: Report recommends scaling back EEDC’s role to tourism, conventions
- Sarah Hamilton: Economic Development: Setting A New Path for Our City
- Mack's tweet threads: 1, 2
- Edmonton surges in CBRE Canadian tech talent report
- David Staples: We can have premium rapid transit to West Edmonton Mall — and save $1 billion
- ‘Things have changed’: Petition calls for Edmonton LRT expansion to stop
- Letter to Mayor Iveson
- Letter to David Staples
- Results of the vote
- David Staples: Business leaders call for property tax freeze in 'Spendmonton'
- Lewis Farms Recreation Centre shelved amid budget crunch
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2020 Taproot Publishing Inc.