Too many Fareomatics spoil the broth
In the latest episode of "Troy talks a lot: The Podcast" Troy and Mack (but mostly Troy) talk about some of the advantages of free transit, why it didn't happen, and why climate change was not the best argument to make in service of free transit. Plus journalism is dead!
- Parking gates go automated at Expo Centre, 32 cashiers to transition into other jobs
- Fired parking cashiers can sue Northlands for defamation, judges rule
- Cat overcrowding: Edmonton's animal care centre now requiring appointments for lost cat drop-offs due to capacity issues
- Councillors opt for plan to improve transit service instead of removing fares in drive to increase ridership
- Edmonton transit use low as city set to launch bus redesign
- Councillor sets ambitious target to get people to ride Edmonton Transit
- Edmonton councillors shut down free transit idea
- Troy's tweets
- Corus Entertainment wins ‘power’ battle over broadcasting rival after judge grants injunction on use of radio station name
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.