Leaf my commute alone!
This week Extinction Rebellion had a few people standing on a bridge and the economic interests of the entire Edmonton Metro Region ground to a halt. Plus, calcium chloride is CANCELLED. And so is free transit on election day.
- Speaking Municipally Live on Oct. 24 at 3pm at Startup Edmonton with Councillors Hamilton & Knack
- 'The most vigorous debate this council's had': Calcium chloride will not be used on city roads this winter
- Don Iveson: Policy: Calcium chloride’s effect on our safety and checkbooks
- No widespread free transit on election day, agencies supporting vulnerable people will receive tickets for use
- Tweet about Scott McKeen
- Climate protest on Walterdale Bridge a 'success,' say organizers
- Protesters arrested in Halifax and Toronto as climate action hits major Canadian cities
- David Staples' tweet
- CBC, Oct. 2019: 'Very ticked off commuters': Climate protest shuts down Walterdale Bridge during rush hour
- CBC, Dec. 2018: 'We will not stop': Truck convoy, rally in Nisku show support for oil and gas industry
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.