The MacQuinoaN Report
The provincial government has released the "blue ribbon" MacKinnon report; Troy gives you the pessimist's take. Meanwhile there are new futures on the horizon for EEDC, Edmonton Global, Rossdale and calcium chloride.
- Alberta government panel recommends cities, towns shoulder more building costs
- Iveson uncertain how Alberta's 'spending problem' will affect Edmonton
- Head of Edmonton Economic Development Corporation looks to ‘reset’ organization
- Mack's first Twitter thread
- Mack's second Twitter thread
- Icy debate: Councillors freeze decision on future use of contentious calcium chloride as anti-icer
- Lawsuit filed against City of Edmonton over its use of calcium chloride
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.