Our First AniseVersary
Speaking Municipally is a year old! We'll update you on all things you missed over the "summer". Scooters, theatre, cannabis, LRT and about a billion other things!
- Getting ready for e-scooter share in Edmonton
- Thrill of the ride: E-scooters hit streets of Edmonton
- E-scooter service springs up early in Edmonton
- Second chances: City to reopen bidding on Valley Line West LRT after two contenders back out
- Transit satisfaction still pretty good but declining among Edmonton riders
- 3 days outside: Edmonton Jollibee's 1st customer already in line
- Float one's boat: 5 new docks and launches installed on North Saskatchewan River
- City of Edmonton's credit rating downgraded to AA from AA+
- Northlands blames bad weather for lowest K-Days attendance in over a decade
- "The living room of the Ice District": JW Marriott hotel officially opens
- Bonnie Doon traffic circle to become 4-way intersection for Valley Line LRT
- Chris Presson 'honoured' to be named Eskimos president/CEO
- Living wage steady and child poverty down, but more work still needed, report says
- Edmonton Chapters store on Whyte Ave closing its doors
- Recent closure announcements not a sign of trouble for Whyte Ave: business community
- Arts Roundup: Fringe cancels Who Goes There? by playwright David Belke
- Grindstone Theatre's Facebook message
- Ryan Jespersen Show: SNC-Lavalin, Fringe division & beef
- Fire & Flower Announces Strategic Investment by Alimentation Couche-Tard, A Global Retailer With Over 16,000 Stores in 26 Countries, Sets Sights on Global Cannabis Market and Conditional Approval to Uplist to the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Cannabis CEO blasts City administration
- City councillor says he’s ‘heard it from across industries’ after Edmonton-based cannabis retailer calls city difficult to work with
- Mack's tweet from Sept. 2018
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2020 Taproot Publishing Inc.