The renderings were a lie... berry
According to Don Iveson complaining is a summer sport in Edmonton... Troy goes for the gold. We break down the Library and how bike lanes and Keillor Point prove that the City hates fun.
- ‘Ugly,’ ‘not as pictured’: Edmonton reacts to new Stanley Milner Library design
- Warships and dumpsters: Incomplete Edmonton library gets unsavoury comparisons
- Edmonton Public Library boss defends downtown makeover after online backlash
- GUNTER: Edmonton's central library misses the mark
- BBC: Online critics poke fun at Canada 'warship' library
- Was this reimagined library a missed opportunity to revitalize downtown?
- 'Criticism is a summer sport': Iveson on library debate
- EPLdotCA's tweet
- Andy Grabia's thread
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.