Developers are Cumin for our heritage buildings
There's a couple heritage buildings that may have their heritage ending soon, plus we discuss whether public art needs to be installed within electric scooter distance of downtown
- Towering proposals: City council rezoning paves way for three new downtown high rises
- Moira Wyton's tweet re: Jon Hall
- Moira Wyton's tweet re: Mike Kerwin
- Councillors unanimously approve residential towers on Jasper Avenue
- Is the El Mirador the Next to Go?
- Shiny new art installation changes the view; jury still out on whether it's for the better
- Robert (Bob) Summers' tweet
- Bird rental e-scooters are launching across Canada
- Nashville considers banning e-scooters as Calgary, Edmonton prepare to welcome them
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.