Stirring up our SideWok Strategy
The Nordic spa finds a home in Ft. Edmonton, and the WEM footbridge finds a home in someone else's credit card statement. Plus, the affordable housing moratorium in five core neighbourhoods might be coming to a close.
- Weed the north! The goats are back
- They’re baaah-ck: Goats combat noxious weeds in Rundle Park pilot project
- City of Edmonton's tweet w/video
- Fixing 'missing links' in Edmonton's sidewalks starts at $10M
- On Side With Better Sidewalks
- Paths for People: Missing Links
- 'Wrong hammer, wrong nail': Councillors consider end to social housing moratorium in Edmonton's core
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.