Let me Hemp you with that motion, Councillor
Speed limit reduction passes! Distracted walking is still legal in Edmonton, Andrew Knack proves Einstein's definition of insanity is "calling in to City Council meetings" and Mill Creek Ravine daylighting gets an update.
- Lower residential speed limits on horizon; final vote in 2020
- Edmonton council gears down speed limit debate until 2020
- Motion text - tweet
- Mayor Iveson commends citizens - tweet
- Vote Breakdown - tweet
- Decision Tree - tweet
- First hashtag in a motion? - tweet
- Paige Parsons' tweet
- Jon Dziadyk's tweet
- Slow zone: City councillors warming to idea of 2-tier residential speeds
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.