Will developers produce parking without minimums?
Iveson's State of the City address was this week and we've got the Cliff's notes. Meanwhile City Council peeks over the edge of the Precipice of regulating parking and contemplates jumping. City admin suggests that we shouldn't bid on the commonwealth games, and it's not a Bluff to improve our negotiating position. Finally, when Jon D opens his mouth there's no talking him down off that Cliff.
- State of the City Address
- From Edmonton's NDP stronghold, Iveson offers olive branch to Kenney government
- Facebook Live recording
- Mack's Twitter thread
- Comprehensive Review of Parking Regulations in Zoning Bylaw 12800
- Elise Stolte: Council can't ignore the massive subsidy behind 'free' parking
- Committee endorses plan to eliminate Edmonton's minimum parking requirements
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.