A whole garden of speed reduction PLANts
Springtime has a whole bunch of plans for speed reduction popping up through the frost. We talk about all the bad ones, and Troy's. Plus a couple downtown towers try to peek through; one rejected and the other still up for debate.
- Edmonton transit officials condemn video of person riding on back of moving bus: ‘It’s highly dangerous’
- City sets 2019 municipal taxes
- City council locks in 2019 property tax increase
- StartUp Edmonton gets money to recruit on local university campuses
- 2.6% property tax increase passed by Edmonton city council
- Elise Stolte: Lowering neighbourhood speed limits is worth a one-minute delay
- Councillors considering reducing default city speed limit to 40 km/h
- Councillor Knack to propose fixed design standards to make Edmonton neighbourhood roads slower
- Proposed 185-metre tower in front of Hotel Macdonald gets flak from residents at open house
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.