The Sage Wisdom of LRT Operations
Special guest Don Iveson makes an appearance on this episode to discuss transit fare policy. Mack and Troy also dig into the city's TLC 4 LRT plan which can be essentially summarized as "indiscriminately shutting down LRT stations"
- Edmonton’s LRT receives ‘tender loving care’ this spring/summer
- Major Edmonton LRT maintenance will see station closed, service to NAIT suspended
- Reduced fares, free rides on the table as council committee eyes transit study
- March 5 Urban Planning Committee Minutes
- Nov. 6/7 City Council Minutes
- Dec. 4, 2018: Edmonton will spend months testing Metro LRT Line signal system; Thales says it’s ready
- Jan. 25, 2019: Metro, Capital Line LRT closed Sunday for testing of signalling system
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.