So Longan to the market on 104 street
City market announces their move out of the downtown core into the definitely-developed Quarters. Meanwhile, the specter of residential speed limits continues to haunt Edmonton City Council
- City Market to leave 104th Street
- From 2012: Edmonton’s City Market Downtown needs community representation
- Edmonton city council asked to finally set slower neighbourhood speed limits
- Speed Reduction Policy C566
- Working together towards Vision Zero: 2018 update
- ACT fund provides $90-million investment in transit in Edmonton
- Edmonton gets $90M boost from province for transit projects
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.