Ripe or not, here I kumquat
Council has to deal with an upcoming return of the Mayfair issue and grapple with the question of how many downtown towers is too many, neither of which they really want to. Fluoride makes an appearance as well.
- Edmonton mayor asks province, Ottawa for $1.1B for affordable housing
- City calls on province, feds for $1.1 billion in affordable housing funding
- From August 2018: City-wide 16 per cent affordable housing goal gets OK from Edmonton council
- Feeling unsafe in downtown Edmonton? You're not alone, report says
- PDF: Safety & Security in Downtown Edmonton
- Downtown Edmonton councillor asks: how many towers is too much?
- From 2016: Don’t get too excited about supertall building proposals in Edmonton
- Parks advocates want wider discussion on future of Royal Mayfair Golf Club land
- Lease extension for Royal Mayfair Golf Club heads to city committee
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.