CocOH NO! Another Train Delay
It's the valentine's day episode! We talk about trains, love, and councillors asking really, really bad questions at council meetings. Also city employees speeding in playground zones.
- New International Investment and Trade Program receives federal support to strengthen Edmonton Metropolitan Region’s Global Competitiveness
- Edmonton Global officially launches to attract investment to the Edmonton Metro Region
- Procurement Update
- P3, or not P3? That’s the question as we try to fund Edmonton’s future LRT
- Mayor says west leg of LRT will not be built as a public-private partnership
- Partial private financing for Valley Line West expansion to be proposed at council
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.