Troy and Mack are joined by Elise Stolte and Chris Chang-Yen Phillips for the first game of Edmonton Jeopardy!
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Let's Find Out by Chris Chang-Yen Phillips
- Edmonton's transit stations are dead, empty, soulless places. An extra security guard won't change that by Elise Stolte
- Photo: Chris, Mack, Elise
- Kingsway - there's no Avenue!
- Coat of arms of Edmonton
- Bylaw 2202: Parkland Bylaw
- Keillor Point Viewing Area
- Rutherford the Time-Travelling Moose
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB. This week we talked about the Edmonton Community Foundation which acts as a bridge between donors and charities to create a strong, vibrant community for generations to come. You can start an endowment fund yourself or with a group — once it reaches $10,000, it can start distributing funds. We also highlighted Episode 21 of Don't Call Me A Guru, a podcast about social media strategy hosted by Linda Hoang.
Speaking Municipally is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a home for curiosity-driven stories about our city, cultivated by the community. In addition to this podcast, Taproot publishes the Council Roundup every week. Sign up to get it delivered by email for free.
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© 2018 Taproot Publishing Inc.