The deputy treasurer of the City of Edmonton joins to demystify the new and award-winning carbon budgeting process.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Former City Councillor Jon Dziadyk considering a run for the UCP nomination in Edmonton-Castle Downs
- Michael Janz tweet thread
- 'Careless mistake': Edmonton councillor apologizes for retweeting post calling police officer 'pig'
- Countdown to 2050: Explaining Edmonton's carbon budget
- Carbon Budget and Accounting
- Edmonton Carbon Budget tool wins planning award
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network: locally grown, community supported.
This week we highlighted Alberta Blue Cross, which offers group benefit plans that enable employees to manage their own health, dental, life and disability coverage online. We also talked about the Edmonton Community Foundation which produces The Well Endowed Podcast.
Speaking Municipally is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community. Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!★ Support this podcast ★