Mini-stories east of downtown
Guests Sharon Yeo, David Holdsworth, and Hon Leong join to give insight into some of the infrastructure, cultural, and systemic reasons why Chinatown is facing the problems it is today.
- Councillors' actions on police funding differ from candidates' words
- Edmonton city council settles on $407M annual base funding for police
- 2022 Chinatown Projects & Support
- 2017: Chinatown Strategy
- Keith Gerein: Edmonton's Chinatown looks to take control, even if that means moving
- Edmontonians join national effort to rebuild Chinatowns across Canada
- Pandemic leaves Edmonton's Chinatown just trying to hang on
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.