The Chinatown plan, down to the Letter
This week, the plan to pedestrianize 102 Avenue came to urban planning committee, much, it seemed, to the chagrin of city administration. Plus, City Manager Andre Corbould on the Justice Minister's letter and the Chinatown plan.
- News Release: City and downtown partners team up to pilot drug poisoning prevention and response program
- Dedicated teams to provide drug poisoning prevention and response in downtown Edmonton
- Should downtown Edmonton's 102 Avenue be pedestrian only?
- Edmonton city councillors push to pilot 102nd Avenue as pedestrian lane
- Chinatown Safety: immediate actions and follow-through | by Office of the Mayor Amarjeet Sohi
- My response to Minister Shandro's letter on the Police Act. | by Office of the Mayor Amarjeet Sohi
- Section 30(1) of the Police Act invoked
- Ministerial letter to Edmonton mayor about public safety
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.