Shandron't defund the police - or else
Shandro metaphorically yells on city council's driveway while they debate transit safety, Chinatown, and not police funding. Plus, outdoor pools are closed — for now.
- News Release: 2022 property tax notices in the mail
- Government of Canada makes major investments in Edmonton summer festival and in tourism experiences across Alberta
- Chinatown deaths weigh on discussions of community safety and police funding
- Daughter of Chinatown homicide victim pleads with city councillors to make area safer
- Citizens pack Edmonton council chambers to speak on Chinatown crime, safety and policing
- Project Connection to focus on areas facing increased trends of violence and disorder
- Edmonton LRT system to see more peace officer patrols start Sunday
- Linda Hoang's tweet
- Section 30(1) of the Police Act invoked
- Tyler Shandro's tweet
- My response to Minister Shandro's letter on the Police Act. | by Office of the Mayor Amarjeet Sohi
- Administration's presentation
- A safe Edmonton requires a fair and accountable funding strategy. | by Office of the Mayor Amarjeet Sohi
- City of Edmonton's outdoor pool season shortened this summer due to budget pressures
- Splash your way into the long weekend as City spray parks open!
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.