Five Hundred Eighty Six Thousand Three Hundred Dollars (how do you measure an election loss)
This week, Troy and Mack are back to fill you in on everything that happened during the guest circuit for the past three episodes. There's campaign finance disclosures, the new Warehouse Park, public washrooms - or the lack thereof - and much more.
- News Release: New mobile washrooms being installed; transit washroom reopening takes a phased approach
- Edmonton reopening 10 LRT washrooms, adding 12 mobile locations
- Mental health study shows Albertans feeling less empathetic towards others than at start of pandemic
- 2010-2021 Campaign Disclosures Statements
- Michael Oshry spent more than $220K of own money for his Edmonton mayoral campaign
- Warehouse Park | City of Edmonton
- PSA: Transforming parking lots into paradise
- Warehouse Park: Designing a safe urban oasis in downtown Edmonton
- Edmonton city councillors agree snow removal budget needs boost
- News Release: City of Edmonton honoured by American Planning Association for innovative work in carbon budgeting
- Council weighs options to renew or replace Edmonton's 109-year-old High Level Bridge
- Edmonton historic board urges city keep heritage in mind as older buildings demolished
- Number of homeless people in Edmonton expected to grow, city report says
- Surge in Edmonton's homeless camps likely this summer but staff don't recommend city-run encampment
- Edmonton reaches goal to have infill units make up 25% of new homes
- Affordability needs to be built into Edmonton's plans to boost density with infill development: expert
- Edmonton's omnibus zoning bylaw would change entire city and limit development rules
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.