Have your downtown recovery and eat it too
This week, we've got a full grab bag of updates: new bridges, new energy programs, and old parking lots. Plus, maybe we can't eat our way to downtown recovery, but that won't stop us from trying.
- News release: Co-operators appoints former Edmonton mayor Don Iveson as executive advisor for climate investing and community resilience
- Downtown Dining Week returns as workers come back to the core
- The Five-Day Workweek Is Dying
- News release: City continues to drive growth and job creation alongside economic partners
- PSA: Applications open for Clean Energy Improvement Program
- PSA: Overwhelming response to Clean Energy Improvement Program Pilot
- Edmonton pilot program to help homeowners with green upgrades
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.