The Edmonton Police Service faces blowback for its handling of convoy protests and counter-protestors, and also deals with the unintentional declassification of its super-secret confidential plane.
- Edmonton council opts to not create city-run vaccine passport program
- Mack's tweet thread
- Andrew Knack's tweet
- Amarjeet Sohi's tweet
- Small group of pedestrians, cyclists bring convoy to a standstill in Edmonton's river valley
- Troy's tweet
- Mack's tweet about asking questions
- Mack's tweet about police communications
- Amarjeet Sohi's tweet about meeting with EPS/EPC
- Op-ed from EPC chair John McDougall: Edmonton police have a duty to keep protests safe
- Edmonton police chief calls for calm; defends response to truck protests, counter-protests
- Mack's tweet thread of the meeting
- Mack's tweets about the budget
- Troy's tweets about councillor silence
- Police commission hears Edmontonians' concerns over ongoing convoy protests
- Edmonton police readying for another anti-restriction protest this weekend
- Edmonton Police have a secret plane and they're getting another
- Edmonton police replace plane operating 'covertly' for three decades
- Edmonton police to replace 'confidential' plane for $4.3 million
- Edmonton police insist airplane is not secret — it's just not publicized
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.