Troy lost a bet
Due to the outcome of a game of Rocket League, Andrew Knack will be "guest hosting" this episode along with Keren Tang. You can listen to them outline their plans for 2022 and beyond, or you can skip this episode and our download stats will conclusively prove a fact.
- City of Edmonton apologizes for concrete bike lane barriers in Garneau
- Freezing rain in Edmonton area leads to treacherous highway conditions, multiple collisions
- Edmonton Police Service budget increase for 2022 cut to $1M, capital budget finalized
- Budget and Finances at the City of Edmonton
- Edmonton crews ready to catch up on snow clearing after 3-week deep freeze
- 'A big inconvenience': Residents in southeast Edmonton neighbourhood frustrated with windrows left behind
- Winter Roads at the City of Edmonton
- Lengthy walking distance complaints roll in on Edmonton's new bus routes, no changes recommended in first update to council
- PSA: ETS adjusts service in response to workforce shortages
- Valley Line Southeast LRT
- Arc Smart Fare
- Edmonton Police Service Funding Formula
- Police funding a contentious issue as council prepares to make decisions on 2022 budget
- Karen Principe, tastawiyiniwak
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.