Twas the week after budget
This episode is about the budget. Happy holidays and may your break be not filled with nightmares of watching city council debate the budget. Ours will be.
- News Release: City Council confirms 2022 budget
- Edmonton Police Service budget increase for 2022 cut to $1M, capital budget finalized
- Edmonton city council sets 1.91 per cent tax levy increase for next year in approving $3.1-billion 2022 operating budget
- Mack's budget tweets
- Budget documents
- EPS promising to 'protect the jobs' of officers after 2022 budget increase is slashed
- EPS Funding Formula
- July 2020 motion
- Fall 2020 SOBA
- Coun. Aaron Paquette's subsequent motion
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.