It's Election Thyme
It's the last episode before the election! There's one last dose of news with bridges and LRT, plus your final injection of election roundup. Plus, predictions so we can look back in horror at how wrong we were.
- Candidate Disclosures - 2021 Edmonton Municipal Election - Taproot Edmonton
- All Edmonton mayoral front-runners promise to publish donor lists before election
- Byron Vass tweet
- Valley Line Southeast LRT delayed again until first quarter of 2022 as a result of COVID-19 impacts, lengthy testing
- Construction delays mean Valley Line Southeast LRT won't open this year
- Opening of Valley Line Southeast LRT delayed again as first train crosses Tawatinâ Bridge
- Ada Boulevard reopens but some Edmontonians express safety concerns
- 'It looks unfinished and it feels unsafe': Edmontonians concerned about upgraded bridge at Ada Boulevard
- River valley solar farm not popular among most council candidates
- City aims for Edmontonians to 'live more locally' with 15-minute districts
- Kalen Anderson's tweet
- From the survey
- Municipal election rundown: Oct. 13, 2021
- Mike Nickel and Amarjeet Sohi square off on the issues
- Sohi not committing to property tax freeze if elected mayor
- Mike Nickel's tweet
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.