Orange you glad you have to wear shirts in council chambers (taxi drivers excluded)
The podcast is wearing an orange shirt in spirit. We'll cover some candidate responses to reconciliation, budget, taxes, and politics. Plus, two major candidates drop out of the race (by convincing voters they're not viable candidates).
- Where the candidates stand on the city's approach to truth and reconciliation
- Edmonton region prepares to observe National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Valley Line - West | City of Edmonton
- Troy's tweet thread
- Here's what the mayoral candidates are driving at on transportation issues
- Andrew Knack tweet thread #1
- Andrew Knack tweet thread #2
- Don Iveson's website
- Home energy labels would lower emissions, reduce mystery for buyers, says Edmonton mayor
- Don Iveson endorses three council candidates for Edmonton's October municipal election
- Keith Gerein: Council's departing captain takes controversial step to keep Edmonton on course
- Jon Dziadyk's tweet
- Tony Caterina's tweet
- What do you think the city's main fiscal challenge is?
- Should city council continue to have a code of conduct?
- Take the Taproot Survey
- More ways to have fun with the Taproot Survey
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.