Fishing for answers about our river
Troy and Mack are joined by Martin Dugas of RiverWatch Institute Alberta who has all the answers about science experiments, group river floats, and the dinosaur still lurking below the surface.
- River levels set to rise with release at Bighorn Dam
- Edmonton city councillor says local water could be at risk for coal mine contamination in the future
- City council endorses heritage nomination for North Saskatchewan River
- Which local trails are open? An overview of closures ahead of the long weekend
- Sturgeon make a comeback in North Saskatchewan River
- Dam Complicated
- The View from the River: Paddling the North Saskatchewan with Edmonton Canoe
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.