If the current day ends in a y, the funicular is fondue for maintenance
Council's out for the summer and we'll recap their final month before they left. Plus, speed limits are being lowered, and the funicular is broken.
- Spray no more: City of Edmonton asking residents not to use herbicides reacity parks to combat outbreak of weeds
- Extreme temperatures close Edmonton's 100 Street Funicular
- City of Edmonton tweet
- The Great Heatwave of 2021
- June 2021 Review
- 2017: Edmonton launches $24-million river valley funicular
- 2016: Edmonton river valley funicular on time and on budget
- News Release: 40 km/h default speed limit coming to Edmonton August 6 to make our streets safer
- 40 km/h speed limit for residential, downtown Edmonton roads comes into effect Aug. 6
- Hit the brakes: Edmonton's 40 km/h default speed limit starts Aug. 6
- Interactive Speed Map
- Estimated Time of Arrival Tool
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.