I Cayennen't remember what it's like to feel cool
This week, it's very very hot and very very dry and very very emotional and very very "Fireworks". Thanks City of Edmonton. Plus, we bring you the latest on masks and the hyperloop.
- Troy's tweet
- Lack of shaded, cool spaces a concern as Edmonton's vulnerable deal with heat wave
- Water restrictions in effect for Edmonton-area communities, southeast Edmonton
- Edmonton ties record for longest streak of above 30 C days; other records continue to fall
- Edmonton weather nerdery: June 2021 Review
- Carrie Hotton-MacDonald's tweet
- Cheryll Watson's tweet
- City of Edmonton recreation centres reopening for drop-in use, masks no longer required for visitors as COVID-19 restrictions ease July 1
- Mack's tweet thread
- Face-Covering Restrictions: Moving Forward - Tim Cartmell - Councillor
- Troy's tweet
- Another tweet from Troy
- City's new equity toolkit is first of its kind in Canada
- Edmonton's mandatory mask rule to end July 1 following split 7-6 city council vote, masks required indoors for staff at most city facilities until Aug. 1
- Edmontonians asked to reflect on legacy of residential schools
- Region moves forward with Canada Day celebrations, despite calls to cancel the holiday
- Truth and reconciliation in Edmonton: Where we're at and what you can do
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.