The stench of council's proceDurian bickering
Council will almost surely expire the mandatory mask bylaw July 1st, we'll break down the litigation by the procedural rules lawyers that got us here. Plus, paying for parking in parks.
- News Release: Alberta hits 70% threshold, triggering full reopening on July 1
- Alberta doctors nervous about Stage 3 of reopening, pointing to more transmissible Delta variant
- Coming up at council: June 21-25, 2021
- Calgary's mask bylaw will stay in place until at least July 5
- Edmonton's mandatory mask bylaw may outlive the provincial rule
- Mack's tweet thread
- Changes to city services could save nearly $16M over five years
- 'It's so wrong': Opposition to city administration's cost savings plan mounts ahead of presentation to council
- Petition · Stop the City of Edmonton from implementing parking fees for city parks and attractions
- Aaron Paquette's tweet
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.