Discussing better, more vibrant pastures with the Downtown Business Grassociation
A $26.5M pedway in station lands and a new downtown vibrancy report are top of mind this week, and we thought of no better guest to help us learn about them than Puneeta McBryan, executive director of the Downtown Business Association.
- Vibrancy strategy aims to support the recovery of Downtown Edmonton
- Puneeta's Twitter thread
- Edmonton's worsening opioid crisis prompts renewed calls for action
- Puneeta's tweet about the opioid crisis
- Municipal election rundown: June 17
- Coun. Mike Nickel should face censure and reprimand, integrity commissioner finds
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.