Not AnonyMoose: Edmonton's Deer football team gets a new name
This week we found out what the Walterdale Bridge public art was supposed to look like, and why it was never installed. Plus, a plan from the city to prevent chopping down trees, and mayoral candidate signs chopped at oblong angles.
- Edmonton opens 30 spray parks during heat wave
- Cuts to Edmonton's weed control budget could be reversed in June
- City, arts council reviewing lack of clarity around Percent for Art program
- Walterdale Bridge Replacement FAQ - Feb. 2013
- Ken Lum: The Buffalo and the Buffalo Fur Trader
- EAC tweet in 2018
- Edmonton joins movement to mourn residential school deaths
- Edmontonians call for name change to Grandin LRT station, removal of mural depicting residential school system
- Don Iveson's tweet
- Aaron Paquette's tweet
- Public Tree Bylaw proposed to help protect Edmonton's urban forest
- Edmonton to revisit proposed tree permit for construction projects after pushback from utility companies, infill groups
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.