The former big cheese on inteGRATED infrastructure
This week Troy and Mack talk with Adam Laughlin, the current deputy city manager of integrated infrastructure and the former interim city manager during the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- News Release: New COVID-19 restrictions to stop the spike
- Dec. 13, 2019: Adam Laughlin named Interim City Manager
- Nov. 20, 2020: Senior civil servant with long military career hired as Edmonton's new city manager
- News Release: City construction contributes to 13,000 jobs
- City of Edmonton anticipates $400M gap in provincial infrastructure funding
- Delayed Valley Line Southeast LRT tracking toward late 2021 opening as part of city's $1-billion 2021 construction season
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.